Philadelphia's Alshon Jeffery (calf) questionable for Week 3's game against Detroit
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Alshon Jeffery (calf) did not practice this week.
According to Shorr-Parks, Jeffery has "a pretty good chance" to play in Week 3's matchup despite not practicing. If active, expect the veteran possession receiver to play a somewhat limited role against Detroit.
numberFire's models currently project Jeffery to produce 2.0 receptions for 28.4 yards on 3.6 targets.
- Aaron Jones fumbles, drops touchdown in Packers' win October 15th, 2019
- Jamaal Williams racks up 136 yards, touchdown for Packers in return October 15th, 2019
- Kenny Golladay catches 5 passes for 121 yards in Lions' loss October 15th, 2019
- Aaron Rodgers leads Packers in Monday night comeback October 15th, 2019
- Matthew Stafford, Lions lose to Packers, refs October 15th, 2019
- Green Bay's Geronimo Allison (concussion, chest) questionable to return October 14th, 2019
- Eagles 'hopeful' DeSean Jackson can return in Week 7 October 14th, 2019
- Eagles' Miles Sanders projected for 14.2 touches in Week 6 October 12th, 2019
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery projected for 60.7 yards in Week 6 October 12th, 2019
- Philadelphia's DeSean Jackson (abdomen) ruled out for Week 6's game against Minnesota October 11th, 2019
- Eagles' DeSean Jackson (abdomen) sitting on Friday October 11th, 2019
- Eagles' DeSean Jackson (abdomen) reportedly doubtful for Sunday October 10th, 2019