Vikings' Kirk Cousins ranked as Week 3's QB12
Minnesota Vikings' quarterback Kirk Cousins is projected by our models for 18.5 FanDuel points against the Oakland Raiders.
Cousins' Week 3 FanDuel price is $7,200 against the Oakland Raiders. Cousins produced one of the worst performances of his Vikings' career in Week 2, completing just 14 of his 32 attempts with 2 interceptions in a loss to the Green Bay Packers. He will have an excellent opportunity to bounce back in Week 3 at home against an Oakland Raiders pass defense rated 28th overall by our power rankings.
Cousins' Week 3 projection includes 22.8 completions for 256 yards and 1.93 touchdowns.
- Jets' Sam Darnold sparks offense in Week 6 with 338 yards and two touchdowns October 13th, 2019
- Arizona's David Johnson explodes for 102 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- San Francisco's George Kittle shrugs off groin injury, produces 8-103 in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Falcons' Austin Hooper excels in Week 6 with 8-117-1 line October 13th, 2019
- Arizona's Kyler Murray accounts for 3 touchdowns and 372 yards in Week 6's win over Atlanta October 13th, 2019
- Chargers' Hunter Henry (knee) available for Sunday night's matchup against Pittsburgh October 13th, 2019
- Minnesota's Stefon Diggs posts 7-167-3 in Week 6's victory over Philadelphia October 13th, 2019
- Vikings' Stefon Diggs ranked as Week 6's WR38 October 12th, 2019
- Vikings' Kirk Cousins looking to channel his inner "You like that?!" against the Eagles in Week 6 October 11th, 2019
- Adam Thielen (illness) did not practice Thursday October 10th, 2019
- Dalvin Cook drops 218 yards as Vikings trounce Giants October 7th, 2019
- Adam Thielen explodes for 130 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 5 victory over the Giants October 6th, 2019