Patriots release tight end Benjamin Watson on Monday
The New England Patriots officially released tight end Benjamin Watson on Monday.
Watson became a free agent after the Patriots declined to activate the veteran off the suspended list.
Expect New England to roll with Ryan Izzo and Matt LaCosse at tight end.
- Denver's Jerry Jeudy participating in sessions with Drew Lock June 6th, 2020
- Mehta: Jets reportedly talk to Kyle Long about possible return June 6th, 2020
- 49ers' believe Jimmy Garoppolo can be an all-time great June 5th, 2020
- Marvin Jones working with younger Lions June 5th, 2020
- Devonta Freeman says Buccaneers can reach out directly June 5th, 2020
- Baker Mayfield working with Browns on footwork June 5th, 2020
- Patriots' Jarrett Stidham, Julian Edelman working together regularly June 5th, 2020
- Pats' Dante Scarnecchia to stay retired June 1st, 2020
- Patriots unsure about bottom of wide receiver depth chart May 26th, 2020
- Patriots could ask cornerback Joejuan Williams to take on multiple roles May 24th, 2020
- Jeff Thomas has 'best chance' among Patriots' UDFA wideouts May 22nd, 2020
- Patrick Chung reportedly extends with Patriots through 2023 May 20th, 2020