Chris Herndon (hamstring) reportedly sitting for Jets until Week 8
New York Jets tight end Chris Herndon (hamstring) is out Week 6 against the Dallas Cowboys and likely Week 7 against the New England Patriots, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Herndon suffered a Grade 1 hamstring strain while running routes on his own last Friday. It's believed to be a minor pull, but it looks like it'll be at least two more weeks before Herndon makes his season debut. The 23-year-old tight end was eligible to make his season debut this week after serving a four-game suspension.
Herndon caught 39 passes for 502 yards and 4 touchdowns on 56 targets as a rookie last season.
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) has chance to play for Colts on Thursday November 19th, 2019
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill to have MRI on hamstring November 19th, 2019
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (concussion, knee) in protocol November 19th, 2019
- James Conner's (shoulder) Week 12 availability for Steelers unknown November 19th, 2019
- Dolphins release Mark Walton following arrest November 19th, 2019
- Hunter Henry has nice performance for Chargers November 19th, 2019
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell (ribs, knee, illness) active for Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Rapoport: Jets' Le'Veon Bell (ribs, knee, illness) expected to play in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Robby Anderson (back) limited Wednesday for Jets November 13th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon done for season with ribs injury November 12th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon (ribs) to miss an 'extended amount of time' November 11th, 2019
- Sam Darnold throws a touchdown, runs for another Sunday in Jets' win November 11th, 2019