Ryan Tannehill named Titans' Week 7 starter, Marcus Mariota to bench
Tennessee Titans quarterback Ryan Tannehill has been named the starting signal caller for the team's Week 7 game against the Los Angeles Chargers, according to Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network.
Incumbent starter Marcus Mariota was benched midway through the team's Week 6 loss to the Denver Broncos, and it seems that Mike Vrabel and Co. saw enough out of the former Dolphin to give him a start against Los Angeles. Mariota, the No. 2 pick back in 2015, has been largely disappointing since his arrivial in the NFL, and it's unclear when - or if - he'll be given back the reins to the offense.
Our models currently project Tannehill for 105.7 passing yards, 5.1 rushing yards, 0.7 touchdowns, 0.4 interceptions and 7.0 FanDuel points, but look for that to be upgraded with this news.
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell (illness) ruled out for Week 14's matchup against Miami December 7th, 2019
- Eagles' Jordan Howard (shoulder) questionable for Week 14's matchup against Giants December 7th, 2019
- Cleveland's David Njoku (wrist) activated from Injured Reserve on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Giants' Evan Engram (foot) will not play in Week 14's matchup against Eagles December 7th, 2019
- Giants' Daniel Jones (ankle) ruled out, Eli Manning officially starting in Week 14 December 7th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Nelson Agholor (knee) game-time decision for Week 14's matchup against Giants December 7th, 2019
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) DNP on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Vrabel: Titans' Derrick Henry (hamstring) 'on track' to play in Week 13 November 29th, 2019
- Titans' Derrick Henry (hamstring) practicing on Thursday November 28th, 2019
- Titans' Derrick Henry (hamstring) limited on Wednesday November 27th, 2019
- Delanie Walker done for Titans this season due to ankle injury November 27th, 2019
- Titans' A.J. Brown sets new career-high in victory November 25th, 2019