Ryan Tannehill named Titans' Week 7 starter, Marcus Mariota to bench
Tennessee Titans quarterback Ryan Tannehill has been named the starting signal caller for the team's Week 7 game against the Los Angeles Chargers, according to Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network.
Incumbent starter Marcus Mariota was benched midway through the team's Week 6 loss to the Denver Broncos, and it seems that Mike Vrabel and Co. saw enough out of the former Dolphin to give him a start against Los Angeles. Mariota, the No. 2 pick back in 2015, has been largely disappointing since his arrivial in the NFL, and it's unclear when - or if - he'll be given back the reins to the offense.
Our models currently project Tannehill for 105.7 passing yards, 5.1 rushing yards, 0.7 touchdowns, 0.4 interceptions and 7.0 FanDuel points, but look for that to be upgraded with this news.
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Chris Jones (calf) active for AFC Championship against Titans January 19th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) active for AFC Championship against Chiefs January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Dion Lewis (shoulder) limited at practice on Wednesday January 8th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) still not practicing Wednesday January 8th, 2020
- Titans' Adoree' Jackson (foot) practicing in full January 2nd, 2020