Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle) inactive in Week 7
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Christian Kirk is inactive for the team's Week 7 game against the New York Giants.
Kirk was unlikely to play and will now officially miss his third straight game due to an ankle injury he suffered against the Seattle Seahawks in Week 4. The Cardinals' wide receiver corps is thin behind Kirk, with Damiere Byrd, KeeSean Johnson, Trent Sherfield, and Pharoh Cooper all expected to see snaps in a good matchup against the New York Giants.
In four games this season, Kirk has 24 catches for 242 yards and 26.00 FanDuel points.
- Carson Wentz (ankles) expected to miss Colts game Sunday September 23rd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Arizona's DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) sidelined on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Yadier Molina catching for Cardinals Monday September 20th, 2021
- Rondale Moore scores, leads Cardinals with 114 yards September 20th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray expected to play "some snaps" against Chiefs on Friday August 18th, 2021
- Matt Carpenter hitting fifth for Cardinals on Saturday night August 14th, 2021