Rams' Malcolm Brown (ankle) not listed on final Week 10 injury report
Los Angeles Rams running back Malcolm Brown was not listed on the team's final Week 10 injury report ahead of its game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Brown has missed the last two games for Los Angeles, but coming out of the Week 9 bye, Brown appears to be good to go. He'll slot in alongside Darrell Henderson as the backups to Todd Gurley.
Our models currently project Brown for 16.2 rushing yards, 5.5 receiving yards, 0.1 total touchdowns and 3.2 FanDuel points.
- Rashaad Penny (knee) probably done for Seahawks in 2019 December 9th, 2019
- Russell Wilson held down in Seahawks' loss Sunday night December 9th, 2019
- Mike Evans (hamstring) expected to miss rest of Buccaneers' season December 9th, 2019
- Titans' A.J. Brown torches Oakland for 153 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny (knee) will not return on Sunday night December 8th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Jameis Winston overcomes hand injury, accounts for 434 yards and 4 scores in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) out for Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) misses practice again Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Rams' Jared Goff accounts for 424 yards and 2 scores in Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods accumulates 13 receptions for 172 yards in Week 13's blowout win over Arizona December 1st, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) ruled out for Week 13's matchup against Arizona November 29th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) misses practice again Thursday November 28th, 2019