Arizona's Christian Kirk accumulates 138 yards and 3 scores in Week 10
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Christian Kirk produced 6 receptions for 138 yards and 3 touchdowns in Sunday's 27-30 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
After a quiet game in Week 9, Arizona's young receiver bounced back with his best performance of the season. Through seven games, Kirk is seeing plenty of volume in "The Air Raid offense", averaging nine targets per game.
In Week 10's loss to Tampa Bay, Kirks scored 34.8 FanDuel points. For the season, the 22-year old has hauled in 40 receptions for 467 yards and 3 touchdowns.
- Miami's DeVante Parker (concussion) will play in Week 15's matchup against Giants December 14th, 2019
- Redskins place Paul Richardson (hamstring) on Injured Reserve December 14th, 2019
- Saints expect Jared Cook (concussion) to play in Week 15's matchup against Colts December 14th, 2019
- Panthers send left tackle Greg Little (ankle) to injured reserve December 14th, 2019
- Bears activate Akiem Hicks (elbow) from Injured Reserve on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) has been ruled out Sunday for Philadelphia December 14th, 2019
- David Johnson may not be with Cardinals next season December 13th, 2019
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray throws 2 touchdown, 3 interceptions Sunday in a loss December 9th, 2019
- Schefter: Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) to start in Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (hamstring) not listed on Week 13's final injury report November 29th, 2019
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) questionable for Week 13 November 29th, 2019
- Chase Edmonds (hamstring) expected to return for Cardinals in Week 13 November 25th, 2019