Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) won't return in Week 11
Indianapolis Colts running back Marlon Mack has left Sunday's Week 11 game against the Jacksonville Jaguars. He will not return.
Mack apparently suffered a hand injury, and he was forced out of action against the divisional rival Jaguars. With the Colts up 17-7, perhaps Mack is being held out for precautionary reasons. It's unclear how long he'll be sidelined, but for now, Nyheim Hines will likely carry the bulk of the workload.
Before exiting, Mack had 14 carries for 109 yards and a touchdown.
- Lions' Matthew Stafford says back healing 'as it should' December 5th, 2019
- Eagles' Jordan Howard still not taking contact December 5th, 2019
- Myles Jack (knee) placed on Jaguars IR December 5th, 2019
- Chiefs' Darrel Williams (hamstring) lands on IR December 5th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) expected to sit again for Steelers on Sunday December 5th, 2019
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs playing through fractured shoulder December 4th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) could be done for Colts this season December 5th, 2019
- Marlon Mack (hand) returns to Colts practice December 4th, 2019
- Colts hopeful that T.Y. Hilton (calf) plays again this year December 2nd, 2019
- Colts' Parris Campbell (hand) inactive for Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Rapoport: Colts not expected to activate Devin Funchess (collarbone) from IR December 1st, 2019
- Marlon Mack (hand) targeting Week 14 return for Indianapolis November 30th, 2019