Broncos' Tim Patrick (shoulder) questionable for Week 12
Denver Broncos wide receiver Tim Patrick is considered questionable to play on Sunday in the team's Week 12 game against the Buffalo Bills.
Patrick is dealing with a shoulder injury, but it doesn't seem like his status is in too much jeopardy. He'll look to build on an impressive 77-yard performance from a week ago.
Our models project Patrick for 2.6 catches, 33.4 receiving yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 5.4 FanDuel points.
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) will remain out for Week 15 December 13th, 2019
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (calf) limited participant on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Saints' Jared Cook (concussion) fully practices Friday December 13th, 2019
- Kansas City's Damien Williams (ribs, illness) questionable for Week 15's game against Denver December 13th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) questionable for Week 15's divisional matchup against Titans December 13th, 2019
- Packers' Jimmy Graham (wrist, groin) questionable for Week 15 December 13th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (hip, foot) returns to practice Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Denver's Noah Fant (foot) DNP on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Denver's Drew Lock throws 3 touchdowns in Week 14's upset over Houston December 8th, 2019
- Broncos' Von Miller (knee) active for Week 14 against the Texans December 8th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos' Von Miller (knee) expected to play in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Denver's Von Miller (knee) practicing on Wednesday December 4th, 2019