Rapoport: Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder) expected to play in Week 14
New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman is expected to play on Sunday in the team's Week 14 game against the Kansas City Chiefs, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Edelman's availability for Sunday's game was never in doubt, as he's been on the injury report for the entire season before ultimately suiting up. He'll be good to go against the Chiefs.
Our models project Edelman for 5.5 catches, 63.8 receiving yards, 0.5 touchdowns and 12.4 FanDuel points.
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Larry Fitzgerald returning to Cardinals for 17th season January 15th, 2020
- Patriots' Tom Brady intends to return in 2020 January 9th, 2020
- Patriots in 'wait and see' mode with Tom Brady January 3rd, 2020
- Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) questionable for Patriots on Saturday January 2nd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman feels better than 'last few weeks' January 2nd, 2020
- Tom Brady held to 221 yards Sunday in Patriots' loss December 30th, 2019
- Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) active for Patriots in Week 17 December 29th, 2019