Jets' Le'Veon Bell (illness) 'pretty close to 100 percent'
New York Jets running back Le'Veon Bell (illness) is "pretty close to 100 percent," head coach Adam Gase said.
"He's not contagious anymore," Gase added. Bell is on track to return from his one-game absence for Thursday's Week 15 game against the Baltimore Ravens. Bilal Powell, who totaled 88 yards on 21 touches as the Jets' workhorse in Sunday's win over the Miami Dolphins, was listed as DNP for Monday's walkthrough due to an ankle injury and illness.
Bell is averaging 12.6 FanDuel points per game this season. The Ravens are 6th in the NFL against the rush (95.6 yards per game).
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Larry Fitzgerald returning to Cardinals for 17th season January 15th, 2020
- Jets will 'listen' to Le'Veon Bell trade offers December 31st, 2019
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa diagnosed with spinal stenosis December 30th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell's future with Jets uncertain December 30th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) active for Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) estimated limited participant on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Robby Anderson (illness) questionable for Jets in Week 16 December 20th, 2019