Auden Tate (knee) placed on Bengals IR
The Cincinnati Bengals placed wide receiver Auden Tate on injured reserve with a sprained left MCL.
As a result, Tate's sophomore season has ended three games early. He had 50 receiving yards in half of his appearances this season after an invisible rookie campaign. Tate will be just 23 at the start of next season. The Bengals promoted wide receiver Damion Willis from the practice squad. Alex Erickson will continue to start.
Tate caught 40 passes on 80 targets for 575 yards and 1 touchdown in 12 games this season.
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- A.J. Green wants to be with Bengals long-term December 30th, 2019
- A.J. Green (ankle) finally lands on I.R. for Cincinnati December 23rd, 2019
- Tyler Boyd has season-high 128 yards, 2 touchdowns in Bengals' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Cincinnati's Andy Dalton throws 4 touchdowns in Week 16's loss to Miami December 22nd, 2019
- Bengals' Joe Mixon (illness) dealing with stomach bug ahead of Week 16 game against Miami December 22nd, 2019
- Joe Mixon (calf) off Bengals' final Week 16 injury report December 20th, 2019