New England's Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) DNP on Wednesday
New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) was a non-participant in Wednesday's practice.
Edelman's absence was attributed to a new knee injury and a shoulder ailment that has been bothering the Patriots' wide receiver for weeks. If Edelman is unable to play in Week 15's matchup against the Cincinnati Bengals, Jakobi Meyers should play more snaps at receiver.
If Edelman is active against Cincinnati, his Week 15 projection includes 5.3 receptions for 59.1 yards on 9.3 targets.
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Patriots' Tom Brady intends to return in 2020 January 9th, 2020
- Patriots in 'wait and see' mode with Tom Brady January 3rd, 2020
- Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) questionable for Patriots on Saturday January 2nd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman feels better than 'last few weeks' January 2nd, 2020
- Tom Brady held to 221 yards Sunday in Patriots' loss December 30th, 2019