Schefter: Steelers' James Conner (shoulder) expected to play in Week 15
Pittsburgh Steelers running back James Conner is expected to play on Sunday in the team's Week 15 game against the Buffalo Bills, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Conner is still dealing with the shoulder ailment that has been a nuisance all year long, but it seems that he's ready to go against the Bills. With Pittsburgh on the bubble of a Wild Card spot for the playoffs, it'll need all the contributions it can get.
Our models currently project Conner for 79.3 rushing yards, 32.9 receiving yards, 0.7 total touchdowns and 17.3 FanDuel points.
- James Robinson expected to lead Jaguars' backfield in snaps June 18th, 2021
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray looking to run less this season June 10th, 2021
- Austin Dean starting for Cardinals Sunday afternoon April 11th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) returns to Week 17's clash with Rams January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) questionable to return in Week 17, Chris Streveler now under center January 3rd, 2021