Schefter: Steelers' James Conner (shoulder) expected to play in Week 15
Pittsburgh Steelers running back James Conner is expected to play on Sunday in the team's Week 15 game against the Buffalo Bills, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Conner is still dealing with the shoulder ailment that has been a nuisance all year long, but it seems that he's ready to go against the Bills. With Pittsburgh on the bubble of a Wild Card spot for the playoffs, it'll need all the contributions it can get.
Our models currently project Conner for 79.3 rushing yards, 32.9 receiving yards, 0.7 total touchdowns and 17.3 FanDuel points.
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's James Conner (quad) out on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) could miss Week 17 December 24th, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 24th, 2019