Robby Anderson (illness) questionable for Jets in Week 16
New York Jets wide receiver Robby Anderson is questionable for Week 16's game against the Steelers with an illness.
Anderson is expected to play, but any limiting factor makes an already difficult matchup even more so. Our models expect Anderson to see 7.3 targets against a Steelers pass defense rated 3rd overall by our power rankings.
Anderson's Week 16 projection includes 4 receptions, 60.4 yards, .30 touchdowns, and 10 FanDuel points. He is priced at $6,100.
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Jets will 'listen' to Le'Veon Bell trade offers December 31st, 2019
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa diagnosed with spinal stenosis December 30th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell's future with Jets uncertain December 30th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) active for Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) estimated limited participant on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Robby Anderson (illness) questionable for Jets in Week 16 December 20th, 2019