Giants' Rhett Ellison (concussion) ruled out for Week 17
New York Giants tight end Rhett Ellison will not play on Sunday in the team's game against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Ellison didn't practice all week due to the concussion, and he'll end up missing the regular season finale alongside Scott Simonson and Evan Engram. Kaden Smith will lead the charge at tight end.
In 10 games this season, Ellison had 18 catches for 167 yards and a touchdown.
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Daniel Jones throws for 301 yards in Giants' loss in Week 17 December 30th, 2019
- Giants reportedly fire Pat Shurmur after 2 seasons December 30th, 2019
- Giants' Rhett Ellison (concussion) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Sterling Shepard scores for Giants, records 76 yards in win December 23rd, 2019
- Giants' Daniel Jones throws 5 touchdowns in Week 16's overtime win over Washington December 22nd, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley accounts for 279 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019