Ravens' Marquise Brown (illness) questionable for Week 17
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Marquise Brown is considered questionable to play on Sunday in the team's Week 17 game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Brown is sick with an illness, and given the Ravens having clinched the No. 1 seed in the playoffs, he could be held out. Keep a close eye on his status as the weekend progresses.
Our models currently project Brown for 3.4 catches, 44.8 receiving yards, 0.2 touchdowns and 7.4 FanDuel points.
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson unanimously named 2019 NFL MVP February 1st, 2020
- Ravens' Mark Ingram (calf) active against Titans on Saturday January 11th, 2020
- Mark Andrews (ankle) expected to play for Ravens versus Titans January 9th, 2020
- Schefter: Mark Ingram (calf) expected to play for Ravens in Divisional Round January 9th, 2020
- Mark Ingram (calf) back at Ravens' practice Thursday January 9th, 2020