Will Fuller (groin) reportedly a 'real long shot' for Texans on Saturday
Houston Texans wide receiver Will Fuller (groin) is a "real long shot" for Saturday's Wild Card game against the Buffalo Bills, reports NFL Network's James Palmer.
Texans head coach Bill O'Brien claimed Fuller will be a game-time call, but it looks like the receiver is closer to doubtful. That likely means DeAndre Hopkins will draw even more attention from the Bills' stingy secondary. Keke Coutee and DeAndre Carter figure to share the slot while Kenny Stills plays opposite Hopkins.
The Bills allowed the fourth-fewest receiving yards in the NFL this season (213.8 per game).
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jacoby Brissett officially named Dolphins Week 3 starter September 22nd, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) back at Dolphins practice September 22nd, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) ruled out for Dolphins versus Raiders in Week 3 September 22nd, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) returns to Dolphins' facility Monday September 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) considered day-to-day for Dolphins September 20th, 2021
- Update: Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa dealing with bruised ribs September 19th, 2021