Patriots in 'wait and see' mode with Tom Brady
The New England Patriots are in "wait and see" mode regarding quarterback Tom Brady's future, reports ESPN's Mike Reiss.
Brady and the Patriots haven't discussed a contract since restructuring his current deal in September, per Reiss. There's a possibility that Saturday's AFC Wildcard Matchup with the Tennessee Titans is Brady's final game at Gillette Stadium. He turns 43 this summer.
Brady is the QB6 in numberFire's Wild Card fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 16.8 FanDuel points on Sunday, at a cost of $7,800.
- Ronald Darby resurfaces in Washington March 29th, 2020
- Lions sign receiver Geronimo Allison March 29th, 2020
- Pelisserio: Chiefs reportedly re-sign wide receiver Demarcus Robinson March 28th, 2020
- Devin Funchess officially agrees to one-year deal with Packers March 28th, 2020
- Giants reportedly sign tight end Eric Tomlinson March 28th, 2020
- Eagles exercise Alshon Jeffery's 2020 team option March 28th, 2020
- Patriots re-sign linebacker Shilique Calhoun March 24th, 2020
- Patriots let Stephen Gostkowski go for cap reasons March 24th, 2020
- Panthers reportedly releasing Cam Newton on Tuesday March 24th, 2020
- Brian Hoyer reunites with Patriots on one-year contract March 22nd, 2020
- Andy Dalton reportedly not part of Patriots "immediate plans" March 21st, 2020
- Brian Hoyer released by Colts March 21st, 2020