Eagles' Carson Wentz (head) being evaluated for a concussion, questionable to return against Seattle
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz is questionable to return to Sunday's AFC Wildcard game against the Seattle Seahawks with a head injury.
Wentz was the recipient of a helmet-to-helmet hit from Seattle's Jadeveon Clowney that sent his helmet crashing into the ground. He was evaluated for a concussion in the medical tent before being sent to the locker room and is questionable to return. Josh McCown replaced him at quarterback.
Before exiting the game, Wentz completed 1 pass for 3 yards on 4 attempts.
- Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs move on to Super Bowl for second straight season January 25th, 2021
- Tom Brady leads Buccaneers past Packers, advances to 10th Super Bowl January 25th, 2021
- Chiefs' Le'Veon Bell (knee) officially inactive for Sunday's AFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) active for AFC Championship showdown with Buffalo January 24th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's AFC Championship game against Bills January 24th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Eagles fire head coach Doug Pederson January 11th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Reagor (head) will not return in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Alshon Jeffery among Eagles' inactives for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Eagles' Carson Wentz a healthy scratch in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (knee) ruled out for Week 17's game against Washington January 1st, 2021
- Philadelphia's Dallas Goedert (ankle) sidelined for Week 17's contest against Washington January 1st, 2021