A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals
Cincinnati Bengals head coach Zac Taylor said re-signing wide receiver A.J. Green is "definitely" a priority.
The plan is for Green to stay with the Bengals, per Taylor, and contract talks will begin this spring. Green missed all of 2019 and only played in nine games the previous season due to toe and ankle issues. He turns 32 in July.
Green is 11th among active receivers in receptions (602), 7th in yards (8,907), and 5th in touchdowns (63).
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green wants to be with Bengals long-term December 30th, 2019
- A.J. Green (ankle) finally lands on I.R. for Cincinnati December 23rd, 2019
- Tyler Boyd has season-high 128 yards, 2 touchdowns in Bengals' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Cincinnati's Andy Dalton throws 4 touchdowns in Week 16's loss to Miami December 22nd, 2019
- Bengals' Joe Mixon (illness) dealing with stomach bug ahead of Week 16 game against Miami December 22nd, 2019