Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason
New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman is expected to be ready for offseason workouts, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Edelman underwent a shoulder operation last week. He was limited by the injury down the stretch, totaling just 13 catches on 23 targets for 137 scoreless receiving yards over the Patriots' final four games, playoffs included. The veteran wideout still recorded his second 100-catch season and set a new career-high with 1,117 yards. He turns 34 in May.
Edelman caught 105 passes on 153 targets for 1,117 yards and 6 touchdowns in 16 games for the Patriots this season.
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Patriots' Tom Brady intends to return in 2020 January 9th, 2020
- Patriots in 'wait and see' mode with Tom Brady January 3rd, 2020
- Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) questionable for Patriots on Saturday January 2nd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman feels better than 'last few weeks' January 2nd, 2020
- Tom Brady held to 221 yards Sunday in Patriots' loss December 30th, 2019