Saints' Michael Thomas named 2019 Offensive Player of the Year
New Orleans Saints' wide receiver Michael Thomas has been named the 2019 Offensive Player of the Year.
Thomas was an absolute force for the Saints this season, more than earning the record-breaking deal he signed before the season started. Thomas led the league in receptions (149) and receiving yards (1,725) and did so with Drew Brees out of action for half of the season. He was the most dominant wide receiver on the field week in and week out, turning his high volume into consistent production with a catch rate of 80.5%
Thomas's final stats for the season include 149 receptions, 1,725 yards, and 9 touchdowns on 185 targets.
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Nick Foles, Mitchell Trubisky in 'open competition' for Bears' job April 3rd, 2020
- P.J. Williams staying in New Orleans April 2nd, 2020
- Sheldon Rankins (Achilles') reportedly to be ready for Saints' camp March 31st, 2020
- Janoris Jenkins signs with Saints through 2022 March 25th, 2020
- Emmanuel Sanders signs two-year contract with Saints worth up to $19 million March 20th, 2020
- Saints re-sign Andrus Peat for 5 seasons March 20th, 2020
- Saints reportedly retain Marshon Lattimore March 20th, 2020