Ravens' Calais Campbell agrees to two-year, $27 million contract extension
Calais Campbell has agreed to a contract extension with the Baltimore Ravens.
As expected, Campbell has signed an extension following his trade from Jacksonville to Baltimore earlier in the day for a 5th round pick. The deal includes $20 million guaranteed.
Campbell finished the 2019-20 season with 7 sacks, 48 tackles, and 2 forced fumbles. He was also named the Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year.
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (upper body) carted to locker room, Jacoby Brisset now under center against Buffalo September 19th, 2021
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (knee) questionable to return against Houston in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Bills' Zack Moss officially active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Jets' Denzel Mims inactive for Week 2 showdown with New England September 19th, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hip) active for Patriots in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Patriots' Rhamondre Stevenson inactive for Week 2 meeting with Jets September 19th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Baltimore's Marquise Brown (ankle) remains sidelined on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Trenton Cannon released by Ravens Tuesday September 14th, 2021
- Mark Andrews quiet for Ravens in Monday night loss September 14th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins leads Ravens with 8 targets, 96 yards September 14th, 2021