Texans re-sign cornerback Bradley Roby to 3-year deal
The Houston Texans have signed defensive back Bradley Roby to a three-year contract.
Roby will remain in Houston after signing a three-year deal reportedly worth around $36 million. Under the Texans' defensive system last season, Roby displayed improved coverage by restricting opposing receivers to a 60.3% completion percentage and two total touchdowns.
Through ten career starts with the Texans, Roby has allowed 38 completions and 457 yards on 63 targets.
- 49ers' believe Jimmy Garoppolo can be an all-time great June 5th, 2020
- Marvin Jones working with younger Lions June 5th, 2020
- Devonta Freeman says Buccaneers can reach out directly June 5th, 2020
- Baker Mayfield working with Browns on footwork June 5th, 2020
- Giants' Daniel Jones working on ball security June 5th, 2020
- Patriots' Jarrett Stidham, Julian Edelman working together regularly June 5th, 2020
- Tim Jernigan becomes a free agent after deal with Texans falls through June 2nd, 2020
- Texans, Zach Fulton agree to restructured contract May 29th, 2020
- J.J. Watt not asking Texans for new deal May 27th, 2020
- Texans' Will Fuller (core muscle surgery) making promising progress May 22nd, 2020
- Texans sign Jonathan Greenard to rookie contract May 13th, 2020
- Texans decline Gareon Conley's 2021 fifth-year option April 29th, 2020