Bruce Irvin reunites with Seahawks
The Seattle Seahawks have reportedly signed defensive lineman Bruce Irvin.
Irvin rejoins the Seahawks, who selected him with the 15th overall pick in the 2012 draft. He played four seasons in Seattle, before leaving for the Oakland Raiders in 2016, and most recently played 13 games for the Carolina Panthers last season. His signing provides the Seahawks with some insurance in case Jadeveon Clowney opts to sign elsewhere.
Irvin recorded a career-high 8.5 sacks last season, up from 6.5 in 2018, as well as 5 quarterback hits and 26 pressures, both up from 2018. Per Pro Football Focus, Irvin was the 74th highest graded edge defender in 2019.
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski: "I'm a blocking tight end. I came here to block" September 25th, 2020
- Kenyan Drake enjoying Cardinals' fast-paced offense heading into Week 3's game against Lions September 25th, 2020
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster not listed on injury report ahead of Week 3's clash with Houston September 25th, 2020
- Rams' Malcolm Brown (finger) removed from injury report ahead of Week 3's game against Buffalo September 25th, 2020
- Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins feeling confident in his preparation heading into Week 3's game against Detroit September 25th, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (knee) questionable but expected to play against Raiders in Week 3 September 25th, 2020
- Chris Carson totals 108 yards, touchdown in Seahawks win September 21st, 2020
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson throws for 322 yards and 4 touchdowns in Week 1 win against Falcons September 13th, 2020
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (knee) placed on reserve/PUP list September 5th, 2020
- Greg Olsen 'chomping at the bit' for reps in Seahawks camp September 4th, 2020
- Josh Gordon re-signs with Seahawks for 2020 September 3rd, 2020
- Seahawks' D.K. Metcalf 'an unbelievable worker' August 28th, 2020