Phillip Dorsett signs with Seahawks
The Seattle Seahawks signed wide receiver Phillip Dorsett, formerly of the New England Patriots, to a 1-year deal.
Dorsett spent the past three seasons with the New England Patriots after spending his first two with the Indianapolis Colts. The 2015 first-round pick has failed to hit 35 catches or 600 yards in a single NFL season. He could potentially find a role as a deep threat on the Seahawks' offense.
Dorsett averaged 7.3 FanDuel points in 14 games for the Patriots last season. He had 28.4 yards on 2.1 catches (3.9 targets) per contest. Among the 80 receivers with 50-plus targets, his 7.4 yards per target ranked 59th.
- Carson Wentz (ankles) expected to miss Colts game Sunday September 23rd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jaguars' Laviska Shenault (shoulder) logs full practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Meyer: Jaguars' D.J. Chark (hand) will be ready for Week 1 August 31st, 2021
- Jacksonville's Marvin Jones (shoulder) 'expected to be full-go' for regular season opener August 25th, 2021
- Jaguars place Travis Etienne (foot) on injured reserve August 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jaguars' Travis Etienne suffered Lisfranc injury August 24th, 2021
- Travis Etienne (foot) questionable to return to Jags' Monday night game August 23rd, 2021