Chargers move up to No. 23, draft linebacker Kenneth Murray
The Los Angeles Chargers have selected linebacker Kenneth Murray after trading up to the 23th overall pick.
According to Schefter, the Chargers utilized their second and third round picks to acquire the 23rd overall pick from the New England Patriots. Expect the former Oklahoma Sooner to play a role at middle linebacker especially on early downs.
In 40 total games, Murray produced 9.5 sacks and 36.5 tackles for a loss.
- Titans: Julio Jones limited snaps due to tightness September 28th, 2021
- Cincinnati's Tee Higgins (shoulder) DNP on Tuesday September 28th, 2021
- Miles Sanders touches ball five times in Eagles loss September 28th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dalton Schultz scores twice in victory September 28th, 2021
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Joey Bosa (foot/ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Keenan Allen records 108 yards in Chargers loss September 20th, 2021
- Chargers' Larry Rountree first in line behind Austin Ekeler September 13th, 2021
- Austin Ekeler (hamstring) active for Chargers in Week 1 September 12th, 2021