Dolphins' Xavien Howard avoids suspension
Miami Dolphins defensive back Xavien Howard will not be suspended by the NFL following an investigation into a domestic incident from December.
Howard was arrested in late December on a charge of domestic violence involving his fiancée but the case was dropped in February. He appeared in just five games last season before being placed on injured reserve and undergoing knee surgery. The year prior, Howard earned his first Pro Bowl bid and led the NFL with seven interceptions. He is expected to pair with free agent addition Byron Jones as the Dolphins' two starting corners.
numberFire's models project Howard for 71.0 tackles, 1.3 interceptions, and 5.7 pass deflections this season. The Dolphins D/ST is 30th in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- Colts' Carson Wentz (ankles) will start Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Dalvin Cook (ankle) "unlikely" to play in Vikings' Week 3 contest September 26th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) unlikely to play Sunday September 26th, 2021
- Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) "pretty confident he will play" September 26th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Jacoby Brissett officially named Dolphins Week 3 starter September 22nd, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) back at Dolphins practice September 22nd, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) ruled out for Dolphins versus Raiders in Week 3 September 22nd, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) returns to Dolphins' facility Monday September 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) considered day-to-day for Dolphins September 20th, 2021