Titans' A.J. Brown (knee) remains uncertain for Week 3
Tennessee Titans wide receiver A.J. Brown's status remains up in the air for Week 3's game against the Minnesota Vikings as he continues to deal with a knee injury.
Brown's wide receiver coach, Rob Moore, told reporters on Tuesday that "when Brown does get back, whether it's this week or next week, he has to be prepared and ready to go from a mental standpoint. He can't lose that edge that he got in training camp". Moore's words hint at the uncertain timeline for Brown's return, but they also leave the door open to a potential return this week. If Brown can recover from his bone bruise and play, he will face a Vikings' secondary ranked 31st against the pass in numberFire's advanced stats.
Assuming he is limited, Brown's Week 3 projection includes 2.3 receptions for 39.6 yards, 0.20 touchdowns, and 6.3 FanDuel points.
- No timeline to return for Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (knee) October 19th, 2020
- Bills' Zack Moss inefficient in return to action October 19th, 2020
- Devin Singletary bottled up in Bills Week 6 loss October 19th, 2020
- Bills' Cole Beasley scores in Week 6 loss October 19th, 2020
- Stefon Diggs scores for Bills in Week 6 loss October 19th, 2020
- Bills' Josh Allen scores twice in Week 6 loss October 19th, 2020
- Update: Titans activate Corey Davis from reserve/COVID-19 list October 19th, 2020
- Titans' Jonnu Smith dealing with "minor" ankle injury October 19th, 2020
- Titans expect Corey Davis (COVID-19) to return soon October 19th, 2020
- Titans' Taylor Lewan (knee) suffers torn ACL October 19th, 2020
- Titans' A.J. Brown scores twice in comeback win over Houston in Week 6 October 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill stays hot, torches Texans for 364 yards and 4 touchdowns in Week 6 October 18th, 2020