Raiders' Bryan Edwards (ankle) reportedly ruled out Week 4
Las Vegas Raiders rookie wide receiver Bryan Edwards (ankle) will not play Week 4 versus the Buffalo Bills, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Raiders head coach Jon Gruden admitted he's "concerned" about Edwards' and Henry Ruggs' (hamstring) injuries, so the rookies could be looking at multi-game absences. Derek Carr will have Hunter Renfrow, Nelson Agholor, and Zay Jones as his top receivers against the Bills, so Darren Waller should dominate the target share. Edwards totaled 6 targets over the first three weeks.
The Bills have the 16th-ranked passing defense in numberFire's advanced rankings. Our projections expect Darren Waller to lead the Raiders with 8.8 targets in Week 4 and Renfrow to be second with 7.2 targets.
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) ruled out for Raiders in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe, ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Kenyan Drake gains 70 yards on 11 touches in Raiders debut September 14th, 2021