Saints' Adam Trautman expected to start Week 4 in place of injured Jared Cook
New Orleans Saints tight end Adam Trautman will most likely be getting the first-team reps at the position Sunday in the team's Week 4 game against the Detroit Lions.
Usual starter Jared Cook is missing the game with a groin issue, paving the way for the Dayton product to make his first career start. The team is showing confidence in Trautman's ability to fill Cook's shoes, so fantasy owners should be as well. With Michael Thomas still out, targets are there for the taking.
Our models currently project Trautman for 1.5 catches, 15.7 receiving yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 3.1 FanDuel points.
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Saints' Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) placed on injured reserve September 10th, 2021
- Saints' Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Saints release Latavius Murray September 7th, 2021
- Michael Thomas (ankle) landing on Saints PUP list August 31st, 2021
- Jameis Winston reportedly named Saints' starter August 27th, 2021
- Saints' Adam Trautman's leg injury reportedly expected to be minor August 24th, 2021