Jarrett Stidham surprises in backup role for Pats in Week 5
Jarrett Stidham usurped Brian Hoyer as the New England Patriots' quarterback in the team's Week 4 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.
Stidham replaced a washed Brian Hoyer in the second half, and did flash some potential (at least compared to Hoyer).
Stidham's stat line of 5 completions on 13 attempts for 60 yards, 1 score and 2 interceptions certainly leaves a lot to be desired, but his night wasn't as bad as it looks. His first interception (which turned into a pick-six) bounced in-and-out of Julian Edelman's hands, and his second interception came on a downfield shot in the fourth quarter while trailing. Stidham was by no means amazing, but it can be assumed he has locked down the backup job in New England.
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell in league concussion protocols December 6th, 2021
- Adam Thielen (ankle) estimated DNP in Minnesota's Monday practice December 6th, 2021
- Zack Moss active for Bills in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- Saints' Deonte Harris (DWI) suspended three games December 6th, 2021
- Chargers place Keenan Allen on reserve/COVID list December 6th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) day-to-day ahead of Week 14 December 6th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (hamstring) questionable to return in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (shoulder) active for Patriots in Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Damien Harris (neck) active for Pats in Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Hunter Henry (neck) officially active for Pats' Week 12 game November 28th, 2021
- Rhamondre Stevenson (knee) active for New England in Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Patriots' Jonnu Smith (shoulder) expected to play in Week 12 versus Titans November 28th, 2021