Colts' Darius Leonard dealing with groin injury
Indianapolis Colts linebacker Darius Leonard is not practicing due to a groin injury.
Leonard didn't practice Wednesday or Thursday but he claims he could still play Week 5 versus the Cleveland Browns. Anthony Walker (ankle) also didn't practice Thursday and was added to the injury report, so the Colts could be missing two starting linebackers against the league's top rushing attack on Sunday. Leonard was limited to 45.2 percent of the defensive snaps in Week 4 after having at least a 89.1 percent snap share in the first three games.
The Colts D/ST is 11th in numberFire's Week 5 fantasy rankings. numberFire's models expect Leonard to play and record 8.3 tackles. He has earned Pro Football Focus' second-best tackling grade among linebackers with at least 100 defensive snaps through four games.
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Carson Wentz (foot) will start in Colts' Week 1 matchup against Seattle September 10th, 2021
- Carson Wentz (foot) set to make Colts debut Week 1 September 8th, 2021
- Zach Pascal activated off Colts' reserve/COVID list September 2nd, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz (foot, unvaccinated) activated, optimistic for Week 1 September 2nd, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (neck surgery) out for Colts until at least Week 4 September 1st, 2021
- Colts put Zach Pascal on Reserve/COVID-19 list August 30th, 2021