Browns' Baker Mayfield's x-ray comes back negative, on track to face Steelers in Week 6
Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield's x-ray on his ribs came back negative, and he expects to be ready to face the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 6.
Mayfield said he would be ready to face the Steelers in Week 6 after the negative x-ray. The showdown will be a crucial game for the outcome of the AFC North and the AFC's playoff picture, with the Steelers entering Week 6 undefeated with 4 wins, and the Browns and the Baltimore Ravens sitting at 4-1.
Our models project Mayfield for 15.5 FanDuel points against the Steelers in Week 6.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Stefanski: Cleveland's Odell Beckham (knee) will make season debut in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) to be Week 3 GTD for Browns September 23rd, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) practicing in full for Browns September 22nd, 2021
- Browns place Jarvis Landry (knee) on IR September 21st, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (knee) will not return against Texans September 19th, 2021