Chris Godwin (hamstring) limited for Buccaneers on Wednesday
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Chris Godwin (hamstring) was a limited participant at Wednesday's practice.
The limited session puts Godwin on track to return from his two-game absence in Week 6 against the Green Bay Packers. Justin Watson (chest) and LeSean McCoy (ankle) also practiced after sitting out last game. Godwin is averaging 5.5 catches for 71.5 yards on 6.5 targets this season.
Godwin is adding the ninth-most Reception Net Expected Points per target among the 114 receivers with at least 10 targets this season. The Packers rank 20th against the pass, according to numberFire's advanced defensive metrics.
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Buccaneers place Antonio Brown on COVID-19 list September 22nd, 2021
- Buccaneers prefer Leonard Fournette in blitz pickup September 22nd, 2021
- Mike Evans bounces back for Buccaneers with pair of scores September 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Ronald Jones named Buccaneers starter versus Falcons September 14th, 2021
- Ronald Jones 'struggled mentally' in Buccaneers win September 10th, 2021