Jaguars' Tyler Eifert (neck) not practicing again Thursday
Jacksonville Jaguars tight end Tyler Eifert did not practice Thursday ahead of the team's Week 6 game against the Detroit Lions.
Eifert has now missed two straight days of practice after suffering a neck stinger last week against the Houston Texans. At this point, it's hard to imagine he suits up for Sunday's game. James O'Shaughnessy would step into the lead tight end role should Eifert miss time.
Our models currently project Eifert 3.0 catches, 32.9 receiving yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 6.7 FanDuel points.
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (shoulder) not expected to play Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz (ankles) will start Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Dalvin Cook (ankle) "unlikely" to play in Vikings' Week 3 contest September 26th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) unlikely to play Sunday September 26th, 2021
- Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) "pretty confident he will play" September 26th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- Jaguars' Laviska Shenault (shoulder) logs full practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Meyer: Jaguars' D.J. Chark (hand) will be ready for Week 1 August 31st, 2021
- Jacksonville's Marvin Jones (shoulder) 'expected to be full-go' for regular season opener August 25th, 2021
- Jaguars place Travis Etienne (foot) on injured reserve August 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jaguars' Travis Etienne suffered Lisfranc injury August 24th, 2021
- Travis Etienne (foot) questionable to return to Jags' Monday night game August 23rd, 2021