Tyreek Hill records touchdown for Chiefs on season-high 6 catches
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill caught 6 passes on 10 targets for 55 yards and a touchdown in a 43-16, Week 7 win over the Denver Broncos on Sunday.
Hill had six more targets than anyone else on the Chiefs and twice as many catches. He's now scored a touchdown in five-of-seven contests and drawn at least 6 targets in all but one game. However, Hill is averaging only 8.3 yards per catch the past two weeks after recording 18.7 per catch from Weeks 2-5. He will be in a potential smash spot versus the New York Jets' 24th-ranked pass defense (259.4 yards per game) in Week 8. Cole Beasley tagged the Jets for 112 yards on 11 catches (12 targets) Sunday.
Hill scored 14.5 FanDuel points in Week 7 and is averaging 14.4 FanDuel points per game (WR13). He's averaging his fewest yards per target (9.1) since his rookie season. The Jets have the No. 26 pass defense in numberFire's advanced team rankings.
- Buccaneers' Ali Marpet (concussion) inactive again Monday night November 23rd, 2020
- Bengals officially place Joe Burrow (knee) on injured reserve November 23rd, 2020
- Vikings put Adam Thielen on COVID-19 list November 23rd, 2020
- Panthers: Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) still week-to-week November 23rd, 2020
- Julio Jones (hamstring) could be GTD for Falcons Week 12 November 23rd, 2020
- Mark Ingram ruled out for Ravens Week 12 after COVID-19 diagnosis November 23rd, 2020
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire totals 77 yards, 2 touchdowns in Chiefs win November 23rd, 2020
- Travis Kelce catches Chiefs' game-winning touchdown November 23rd, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill posts 11/102 receiving line with touchdown in win over Oakland November 23rd, 2020
- Mecole Hardman activated from Kansas City's COVID-19 reserve list, eligible to play in Week 11 November 21st, 2020
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf, hamstring) ruled out for Week 11's game against Las Vegas November 21st, 2020
- Sammy Watkins (hamstring, calf) listed as questionable in Kansas City's Week 11 injury report November 20th, 2020