Rams' Tyler Higbee (hand) limited in practice Wednesday
Los Angeles Rams tight end Tyler Higbee was a limited participant at practice Wednesday.
Higbee was held out of practice all week before getting in a limited session Saturday, though it wasn't enough for him to suit up in Monday night's win over the Chicago Bears. Starting this week on the field is a good sign, but it's no guarantee he's ready to go for Sunday's game against the Miami Dolphins. Keep a close eye on his participation over the next couple weeks. If he can't go or is limited in any way, Gerald Everett would see an uptick in workload.
Our models project Higbee for 2.7 catches, 31.2 receiving yards, 0.2 touchdowns and 5.8 FanDuel points.
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (COVID-19) ruled out for Week 12 November 28th, 2020
- 49ers activate Raheem Mostert (ankle) from injured reserve November 28th, 2020
- Saints' Deonte Harris (neck) won't play Sunday against Broncos November 28th, 2020
- Broncos' practice squad receiver Kendall Hinton reportedly could start at QB Sunday November 28th, 2020
- Dolphins' Myles Gaskin (knee) not activated in time to play Week 12 November 28th, 2020
- Drew Lock, Broncos’ quarterbacks reportedly ineligible to play Sunday versus Saints due to high risk November 28th, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (elbow) a game-time decision for Week 12's clash with 49ers November 27th, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (elbow) DNP on Thursday November 26th, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (elbow) sits out Wednesday, considered day-to-day November 25th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman (knee) limited in Wednesday's practice November 25th, 2020
- Darrell Henderson barely used as Rams rely on quick throws November 24th, 2020
- Robert Woods records season-high 130 yards, leads Rams with 12 receptions November 24th, 2020