Raiders' Bryan Edwards (ankle) remains out for Week 8
Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver Bryan Edwards will not play Sunday in the team's Week 8 game against the Cleveland Browns.
Edwards hasn't played since the first few weeks of the season, and it's unclear when he'll be able to return to the field. The wide receiver trio of Henry Ruggs, Hunter Renfrow and Nelson Agholor will continue to operate in three-wide sets for quarterback Derek Carr.
Cleveland's defense has been atrocious at stopping opposing air attacks, ranking 29th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (neck) 'not quite there yet' for Colts September 27th, 2021
- Pats' James White out indefinitely with hip subluxation injury September 27th, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (core) returning to practice ahead of Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (ribs) considered day-to-day September 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) out for Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) doubtful for Week 3's game against Dolphins September 24th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (ankle) registers DNP for Raiders again September 23rd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Raiders' Derek Carr (ankle) questionable for Week 3 September 20th, 2021