Raiders' Bryan Edwards (foot, ankle) limited in practice Wednesday
Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver Bryan Edwards was a limited participant in practice Wednesday.
Edwards hasn't played since Week 2, but he's been practicing for a bit now. He's still not getting in full participation in these sessions, but it's a good sign that the rookie receiver could return to the field at some point in the near future. Keep a close eye on updates in his status going over the next 48 hours.
Our models currently project Edwards for 1.6 catches, 21.5 receiving yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 3.7 FanDuel points.
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (ankle) registers DNP for Raiders again September 23rd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Raiders' Derek Carr (ankle) questionable for Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Henry Ruggs records 113 yards, touchdown for Raiders September 20th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021