Jets' Breshad Perriman (concussion) not listed on final Week 9 injury report
New York jets wide receiver Breshad Perriman has been removed from the team's final Week 9 injury report.
The Jets are set to play on Monday Night Football against the New England Patriots, and it seems as though they'll have one of their best wide receivers back in the fold. He'l supplant Denzel Mims and Jeff Smith on the depth chart, though it'll now be Joe Flacco throwing him passes instead of Sam Darnold.
Our models project Perriman for 3.3 catches, 45.3 receiving yards, 0.2 touchdowns and 7.2 FanDuel points.
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (groin) limited again for Bears Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) still Bears starter when healthy September 22nd, 2021
- Bears name Justin Fields Week 3 starter versus Browns September 22nd, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) expected to sit for Bears in Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Rapoport: Andy Dalton has knee bone bruise, Week 3 status for Bears TBD September 20th, 2021