Buccaneers' Chris Godwin (finger) officially active for Week 9's clash with Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Chris Godwin (finger) is officially active for Week 9's game against the New Orleans Saints on Sunday Night Football.
Ke'Shawn Vaughn and Justin Watson are both inactive. Godwin was expected to play in Week 9's game and he will do so. He is still dealing with pain management for his surgically repaired fractured finger, but he will be active for Week 9's matchup with the Saints. Our models expect him to see 7.7 targets against New Orleans.
Godwin's Week 9 projection includes 5.2 receptions, 62.0 yards, 0.4.2 touchdowns, and 17.2 FanDuel points.
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (ankle) questionable for Week 2's matchup against Rams September 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) ruled out for Raiders in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Ronald Jones named Buccaneers starter versus Falcons September 14th, 2021
- Ronald Jones 'struggled mentally' in Buccaneers win September 10th, 2021
- Gio Bernard (ankle) officially active for Buccaneers Week 1 September 9th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Chris Godwin (quad) available for Week 1 clash with Cowboys September 8th, 2021
- Chris Godwin (quad) limited for Buccaneers Tuesday September 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Giovani Bernard (ankle) "full speed" at Sunday practice September 5th, 2021