Jaguars' Collin Johnson has career day in loss
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Collin Johnson caught 4 passes on 8 targets for 96 yards and a touchdown in a 27-25, Week 12 loss to the Cleveland Browns.
Johnson played more than twice as many snaps as any other game this season with the Jaguars missing D.J. Chark (ribs) and Chris Conley (hip). The fifth-round pick wound up leading the Jaguars in targets and receiving yards, and he hauled in one of the team's two touchdown catches. Johnson should remain involved in the offense if the Jaguars' receivers remain banged up in Week 13 versus the Minnesota Vikings.
Johnson scored 17.6 FanDuel points on Sunday, 10th-most among receivers in Week 12. The Vikings are allowing the second-most FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position this season.
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) listed as questionable on Giants' Week 3 injury report September 24th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Darin Ruf out of San Francisco's Saturday lineup against Atlanta September 18th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley plays 84% of snaps in Giants loss September 17th, 2021
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021