Drew Lock, Broncos' quarterbacks cleared to return from quarantine
Denver Broncos quarterback Drew Lock tested negative for COVID-19 and has been cleared to return to the team.
Blake Bortles and Brett Rypien have also been cleared. All three quarterbacks were held out of Week 12 due to contact tracing procedures. Lock will return to starting duties under center in Week 13 against the Kansas City Chiefs this upcoming Sunday night. He's thrown 1 touchdown and 5 interceptions over his last two games.
Lock is averaging 13.3 FanDuel points per game. He has the fourth-worst adjusted completion percentage among quarterbacks with at least a quarter of their team's dropbacks this season. Lock is also adding the fourth-fewest Passing Net Expected Points per dropback among quarterbacks with at least 100 dropbacks.
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- K.J. Hamler joining Broncos' three-wide sets September 14th, 2021
- Broncos place Jerry Jeudy (ankle) on injured reserve September 14th, 2021
- Broncos veterans impressed by "great day" from Teddy Bridgewater September 13th, 2021
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) sidelined 4 to 6 weeks September 13th, 2021