Lions planning to waive Marvin Hall
The Detroit Lions are planning to waive wide receiver Marvin Hall, according to NFL Network's Mike Garafolo.
Hall will be subject to waivers but certainly could generate interest from several wide receiver needy teams looking for depth. The move comes at a time when the Lions are without their top wide receiver Kenny Golladay, but with the season lost and their coach already let go, the team is reportedly looking to give additional playing time to their younger options at the position.
For the season, Hall has caught 17 of 30 targets for 290 yards and 2 touchdowns.
- Dalvin Cook (ankle) absent for Vikings again September 23rd, 2021
- Trey Sermon (concussion) in non-contact jersey again for 49ers September 23rd, 2021
- Carson Wentz (ankles) expected to miss Colts game Sunday September 23rd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hip) active for Patriots in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Patriots' Rhamondre Stevenson inactive for Week 2 meeting with Jets September 19th, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hip) limited for Patriots Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Damien Harris hits century mark, fumbles late in Patriots loss September 13th, 2021
- Patriots' Nelson Agholor (ankle) active for Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Patriots' Nelson Agholor (ankle) questionable for Week 1 showdown with Miami September 10th, 2021