Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) reportedly expected to be active for Week 13
Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa is expected to be active for the team's Week 13 game against the Cincinnati Bengals, according to Cameron Wolfe.
Tagovailoa missed last week's game with a thumb injury, but it seems as though he'll be able to suit up against the Joe Burrow-less Bengals on Sunday. It's assumed that if the rookie suits up, he'll retain his role as a starter ahead of veteran Ryan Fitzpatrick. Keep a close eye over the next 18 hours for official confirmation on Tagovailoa's status.
The Bengals currently rank 26th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Jaguars reportedly sign Marvin Jones to 2-year, $9.2 million fully guaranteed deal March 16th, 2021
- Texans sign Tyrod Taylor to one-year deal worth up to $12.5 million March 16th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Dolphins' Jakeem Grant (hamstring) out for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- DeVante Parker (hamstring) active for Dolphins in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Miami's Jakeem Grant (hamstring) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021