Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) officially active for Week 13's game against Bengals
Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) is officially active for Week 13's clash with the Cincinnati Bengals.
Tagovailoa has been upgraded from questionable and will be available for Week 13. Based on Sunday morning reports from both ESPN's Adam Schefter and NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, Tagovailoa is expected to regain the starting job now that he is healthy enough to play. Ryan Fitzpatrick returns to the backup role. The Bengals' defense is rated 23rd against quarterbacks in numberFire's advanced stats.
Our models project Tagovailoa for 18.1 FanDuel points in Week 13. His salary is $6,700, and he is the QB15 in our weekly rankings.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Jaguars reportedly sign Marvin Jones to 2-year, $9.2 million fully guaranteed deal March 16th, 2021
- Texans sign Tyrod Taylor to one-year deal worth up to $12.5 million March 16th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Dolphins' Jakeem Grant (hamstring) out for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- DeVante Parker (hamstring) active for Dolphins in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Miami's Jakeem Grant (hamstring) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021