Eagles revert Jordan Howard to practice squad on Monday
Philadelphia Eagles running back Jordan Howard was placed on the team's practice squad after Week 13's contest against the Green Bay Packers.
On 18% of Philadelphia's offensive snaps in Week 13, Howard produced 19 yards on four rushing attempts. Expect Boston Scott to resume backup responsibilities behind Miles Sanders.
In four games since Sanders' return in Week 10, Scott has recorded offensive snap percentages of 27%, 40%, 37%, and 26%.
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (groin) limited again for Bears Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Eagles place Zach Ertz on COVID-19 reserve list September 20th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (hamstring) not listed on Week 2's injury report against 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Zach Ertz (hamstring) limited participant in Eagles' Thursday practice September 16th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) fully practices on Thursday September 16th, 2021